Dual Composite Video PCI Express Bus Frame Grabber
- PCIe x1 low profile analog frame grabber
- Standard or low-profile bracket
- Use in any PCI Express slot
- 2.5 gigabit per second DMA burst transfer rate
- 200 megabytes per second sustained transfer rate
- Programmable gain, hue, brightness, saturation, and contrast
- 64-bit memory addressing
- Capture from two non-synced cameras simultaneously
- NTSC, RS-170 @ 720 × 480
- PAL, CCIR @ @ 720 × 576
- 10 bits per pixel
- Video to disk or memory
- Triggered image sequence capture
- Two BNC jacks for composite video input
- SMA connector for trigger in
- SMA connector for strobe out
- Two 10-pin Headers for trigger, strobe, general purpose I/O
- 12 volts @ 91.3 mA, +3.3 volts @ 356 mA
- 8.67 cm long, 6.89 cm high, 3.42" long, 2.71 " high
- 84 grams, 2.9 ounces
- 0 to 70 degrees Celsius operation
- CE, FCC, ROHS compliant
- Made in U.S.A.
- XCAP-Lite image capture, display, and save program included with frame grabber purchase
- XCAP-LTD captures video to computer memory and more..
- XCAP-STD streams video to disk and performs image processing and more..
- PIXCI Selection Guide lists cameras supported with dedicated Capture & Adjust dialogs
- XCAP supports all camera link cameras connected to PIXCI® frame grabbers
- XCLIB programmer libraries for frame grabber and camera control
- PXIPL image processing, measurement, and analysis libraries
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64-bit
- TWAIN compatible
- 3rd Party software solutions also available.
- Two BNC Jacks: Composite Video Inputs
- Two SMA Connectors: Trigger Input and Strobe Output, common to both units
- Two 10-pin Headers: Trigger Input, Strobe Output, two General Purpose Outputs, and two General Purpose Inputs for each unit
- Cables optionally available.
- BUS REQUIREMENTS:
- PCI Express x1 or wider slot.
- 356 mA at +3.3V 91.3 mA at +12V 2.27 total Watts
- 3.45inches by 2.713 inches (low profile).
- (8.67 cm long by 6.89 cm high)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:
- 0°C to 70°C
- Extended temperature range may be available as a special order.
- EPIX SOFTWARE Support:
Supported by XCAP-Lite (no charge with board purchase), XCAP-Ltd, XCAP-Std, XCLIB, and XCLIBIPL.
Compatible with 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, LINUX, and 32-bit DOS. Also TWAIN and Image-Pro Compatible.