Smallest Full Camera Link Frame Grabber
- MDR or SDR connector
- Base Camera Link
- Medium or Full Camera Link
- Data rates up to 1370 megabytes per second
- Line Scan or Area Scan Cameras
- Supports more than 1000 different camera models
- Camera frame rate sequence capture
- Triggered image sequence capture
- Camera Integration & Async Reset Control
- LVTTL Trigger In and Strobe Out
- PCIe x4 M.2 M slot
- 64-bit memory addressing
- 1370 megabyte per second sustained data transfer
- XCAP-Lite image capture, display, and save program included
- Capture video to computer memory with XCAP-LTD
- Stream video to disk with XCAP-STD
- XCLIB programmer libraries for frame grabber and camera control
- PXIPL image processing, measurement, and analysis libraries
- 3rd Party software available
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64–bit
The PIXCI® miniH2x4F camera link frame grabber uses internal M.2M slots in small computer systems. Space constraints typically require routing of cables to a side of the case or to a nearby camera. Flexible cables are used to facilitate routing.
PIXCI® miniH2x4F with the VersaLogic
Grizzly Turnkey Evaluation System
The PIXCI® miniH2x4F Camera Link frame grabber can be installed in M.2 M slot on the VersaLogic Grizzly.
The Grizzly is a rugged embedded server featuring an Intel 16-core processor, -40°C to +85°C operation, two
Ethernet SFP+ ports, and up to 128 GB of ECC memory. It is ideal for high performance/high data bandwidth
machine vision applications.
PIXCI® miniH2x4F with NVIDIA Xavier NX
The PIXCI® miniH2x4F Camera Link frame grabber can be installed in the M.2M slot on the bottom of the NVIDIA Xavier NX developer kit.
Paired with a PIXCI® miniH2x4F, the Jetson Xavier NX is perfect for high-performance AI systems like commercial robots, medical instruments, smart cameras, high-resolution sensors, automated optical inspection, smart factories, and other AIoT embedded systems.
|Performance (Supports the camera's maximum):||Horizontal Resolution
|Signal Input & Output:||Pixel clock frequencies from 25 to 85 megahertz|
|Data Transfers:|| Supports cameras with data output rates up to 1370 megabytes per second
64 bit memory addressing
|Bus Requirement:||PCIe x4 M.2 M Slot
Supports 2280, 2260, or 2240 Slot Lengths
|Connectors:||Two 26 pin MDR or SDR camera link connectors
10 pin header for Trigger, Frame Enable, Strobe, and General Purpose I/O
|Power Requirements:||12 volts at 250 milliamps|
|EPIX Software Support:||
Supported by XCAP-Lite (no charge with board purchase),
XCLIB, and XCLIBIPL.