XCAP XCLIB PXIPL
PCIe x4 Frame Grabber
for High Resolution, High Quality, Analog Video
- High Bandwidth Analog Frame Grabber
- PCI Express x4 Bus
- PCIe x4 analog frame grabber
- Use in PCI Express bus x16, x8, or x4 slot
- 10 gigabit per second DMA burst transfer rate
- 700 megabytes per second sustained transfer rate
- 64-bit memory addressing
- 10 bits per color and 30 bits per pixel
- Component RGB color or monochrome
- Interlaced or progressive scan
- Video to disk or memory
- Programmable video formats
- Triggered image sequence capture
- Camera exposure and asynchronous reset control
- RS-170, CCIR, RS-343, VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA
- SXGA, SXGA+, WXGA, WSGA+, UXGA
- 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i, 1280x720p, 720x480p, 720x576p
- Pixel clocks from 12 MHz to 165 MHz
- PLL locks pixel clock to sync
- Supports vertical sync frequencies greater than 40 Hz
- BNC jacks for RGB input with sync on green
- Dsub 15 pin connector for alternate RGB input
- Trigger and frame enable inputs
- Strobe output
- Two general purpose inputs and two outputs
- 12 volts @ 510mA, +3.3 volts @ 727 mA
- 13.1 cm long, 9.04 cm high, 5.15" long, 3.56" high
- 128 grams, 4.5 ounces
- 0 to 70 degrees Celsius operation
- CE, FCC, ROHS compliant
- Made in U.S.A.
- XCAP-Lite image capture, display, and save program included with frame grabber purchase
- XCAP-LTD captures video to computer memory and more..
- XCAP-STD streams video to disk and performs image processing and more..
- PIXCI Selection Guide lists cameras supported with dedicated Capture & Adjust dialogs
- XCAP supports all camera link cameras connected to PIXCI® frame grabbers
- XCLIB programmer libraries for frame grabber and camera control
- PXIPL image processing, measurement, and analysis libraries
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64-bit
- TWAIN compatible
- 3rd Party software solutions also available.
|The PIXCI® A310 uses a programmable pixel clock with range of frequencies from 12 to 165 MHz. Video formats with vertical sync frequencies less than 40 Hz are not supported. Separated VSYNC or an external sync separator must be used to support video formats having field rates less than 40 Hz. Acquire from interlaced or progressive analog video, monochrome or component RGB with sync on green (default), or separate horizontal and vertical sync inputs.
||UXGA, WSGA+, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, RS343, CCIR, RS-170, and others.
|Supported Resolutions Include:
||1920x1080p, 1920x1080i, 1280x720p, 720x480p, 720x576p, and others.
|| 30, 24, 10, or 8 bits per pixel.
|Pixel Clock Range:
||12 MHz to 165 MHz.
|Maximum PCIe Data Rate:
|| 700 Megabyte per second sustained data transfer.
||PCI Express x4, x8 or x16.
||BNC (3) for RGB inputs or DB15 for RGB inputs and H&V.
||Two general purpose inputs and outputs. One trigger Input. One strobe output. All LVTTL.
||727mA at +3.3V, 510mA at +12V, 8.52 total Watts.
|| 5.150" long x 3.575" high (13.081 cm x 9.081 cm).
Back to EPIX Products